Friday, July 3, 2009

Hummus

Humans had friends over on a summer day. They were eating snacks and having beverages on the patio. An absolutely lovely day for them. For me? An occasional visit to the patio and some pats on the head. (Guests thought I was kind of cute!)

Then...sneak to the kitchen. Don't they ever learn? Leave food in the kitchen unsupervised and I find a way. What did I spy? Hummus. Never tried it, yet, seemed as good a day as any.

Stretched my body up to the top of the table - about 42" and then had to stretch my head and tongue another 6-8". Alas, hummus. The humans would never have known except I came out of the house with hummus on my nose and somehow it got on my back. Must have slurped too hard.

It was not too bad. Would have been better with crackers.

No comments: