Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Humans Are Getting Smarter

If you read what I wrote about the "cabinet adventures" in a recent post, you will understand just how much fun I have when the humans are gone.

They would tell you that they are smart, however, they just recently passed that test. I can't even tell you the number of times I have gotten into the cabinets with food. They just think it is a one time deal. How can that be? I have done this a bajillion times!

Well, they finally put pots and pans in the spot I got into. I keep opening the cupboard in hopes that they will leave food. Okay I know there is not food, but I think it is absolutely a hoot to see them come home and grumble about my getting into the cupboard again. How dumb do they think I am?

They put all of these eatables in a drawer thing, Aaaaah, another puzzle. I learned how to pull the drawer out! Pretty smart for a Sharprador (Shar Pei/Labrador for those who are not up to date on the latest "mutt news.")

Now, they put a stick in the handles of all three drawers. It is only a matter of time!

No comments: