Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oooops I did it again

The humans once again put some bags of food in the cupboard. They went shopping for healthy dog treats and stored them in the bottom cupboard. Yesterday I had some time on my hands and thought I would check it out. "EUREKA!" was my cry. There was more. I wriggled my 80 pound body a distance of two and a half feet from the right cupboard to the left and pulled out not one, not two, but three bags of treats!

I shared a few with Indigo and Caribou. Mostly though I ate it all myself. I don't feel so well. I feel like those humans who eat too much on Thanksgiving!

I had to go outside a whole bunch of times and I am drinking water like crazy. The humans are calling me "Gascious Clay."

They used to say that I was smart stupid. I learn some things and not others. Well, I learned where the snacks were didn't I? Who is stupid now?

No comments: